Worried about my excessive use of credit cards?
-
I need some advice! I made only 9 lakhs in FY20, and i spent 25 lakhs on my credit card in 23-24. I think my ITR might come under IT inspection. What precautions should I take now?
-
It’s important to resolve any unpaid bills and possible tax problems.
Make sure you have all the receipts and invoices for any kind of unexpected medical bills, purchase of the property, business expenses or any travelling related to your job profile. If you have taken any loan, make sure you have all the valid loan documents.
But if you can't justify your spending, just be honest while filling your tax return. You can get help from a CA regarding tax filling and handling interaction with tax department.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login